The Bloomfield Centre for Creativity is looking for all kinds of support!
- Do you like to get your hands dirty or try new things?
- Do you have great ideas about building design or experience with eco-renovations?
- We`re looking for people who are interested in helping clean-up, fix problems, give feedback on design plan and share thier skills and labour to get the Baxter Building back into great shape!
Fundraising Idea Cluster:
- Do you like planning events?
- Are you great with details and good with people?
- We are looking for people who can help us with a capital campaign to help turn the County Arts Factory into a reality.
Programming Idea Cluster:
- Are you creative?
- Do you have great ideas?
- Do you like working with children?
- We are looking for people to help plan the programming for kids and the general public at the County Arts Factory and make partnerships with creative leaders and instructors in our community.
Communications Idea Cluster:
- Do you like to write?
- Are you a social media maven?
- Do you love to talk and share good news?
- We’re looking for people who can help get the word out about County Arts Factory information and events through all different channels: online, in print and through word of mouth.
Financial Idea Cluster:
- Do you love to crunch numbers?
- Are you interested in helping keep plans on track by keeping the books in check?
- We`re looking for people with or without experience with non-profits who will help with budget processes of the County Arts Factory.
- Special Note: We are looking for a treasurer. Apply now!
Let us know how you would like to get involved!